Friday, November 27, 2009

jangan fokus kat tahi burung pls

I like a moment when I can stop my daily routine for a while and just admire what my eyes is seeing at that time.

I've never realize it is so beautiful looking at this angle by just standing behind my house door.

Its 7.50 am to be precise & actually I was going to hang all the clothes (bukan nak beritau saya mmg rajin sidai kain sbb kalau ada option lain mmg saya akan suruh adik sidai kain, -switch job, jadi saya angkat kain sebab angkat kain tak ambil masa lama banding sidai kain..dah2..cukup2 pasal sidai kain.heh)

Maybe I've never realized before because if you see it clearly you can see all tahi burung kat pintu tu. (luckily in the picture you can see it..banyak giler tahi burung..yek.yek)

For me, i found the moment was beautiful. 
(my pic is not beautiful, so sape baik hati sila pinjamkan saya kamera besau supaya anda juga boleh dapat feeling itu)

ps: cuci je, mesti pastu ada tahi burung kat situ. Tak cuci pun burung berak juga. jangan fokus kat tahi burung pls. haha











No comments:

Post a Comment