Sunday, May 29, 2011

men are from mars, women are from venus

men are from mars, women are from venus. my story its not about a boy and girl relationship. its about my b.o.ss..hahaha

sebab rasa dah lama sangat merajuk dgn dia, jd jumaat lalu trus confront dia.. terus terang sy tanya. You ada problem dgn i ke? dia ckp tak ada. sy pun trus ckp, i benci you..you sgt annoying sejak 2mggu lepas. trus air mata berjurai keluar..dia plak trus senyum suruh duduk..saya pun trus ambil kesempatan bebel sorang2..benci u, u sgt annoying, u nak i berhenti keje ke? benci u..benci u..benci u!!

hmm..dia kata im too dependent on him..he wants me to grow. He purposely ignore me, so that im not too rely to him.. then i said, i realizes that, im too dependent on you. but you dont have to be a jerk to me...he said again..i want u to grow...

he said to me 'life is too short, what do you want in life?' I told him honestly, I do satisfy with my life, im not an ambitious person. I dont have a specific target. Bukan kereta besar, rumah cantik yg sy mahu. bukan juga gaji jawatan besar. Im just being blessed with what i have now, im happy..syukur pada Allah.

he's like a brother to me. we argue sometimes. i hate him sometimes too..bahaha.. but we used to make stupid jokes and laugh together. im glad i confront him..i promised to him, i will be independent, but pls dont be so annoying..hahaha

hr ni birthday dia..so i msg him wishing him happy birthday. and he reply "thank you my dear shikin, enjoy ur weekend! ^^"

ceh2..tau arr, esok i buat laa report yg u nak tu. hahaha.. boring la keje! hee

2 comments:

  1. macam bercintan ngn bos lak ko nihhh...hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. agak arr!! ngan bf pun i tak wat camni..malu >< hahaha

    ReplyDelete