Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday with blogging

life has been very peaceful for me at least for this week. I enjoyed a quiet dinner after long hours of working, reading books, watched TV and even stalked fren's life at facebook.

At office, suddenly there is a wave of people starts to resign from Eng to technicians. I will be organizing a farewell party for them this Thursday for 4 persons in my department. I have been blessed with a very cooperative colleagues which would help each other throughout any circumstances. Since I'm aiming to get a new job at least by end of this year or early next year, it would be really hard for me to give resignation letter when the day is coming. In my heart, I knew that I would never found a good boss, and subordinates like right now but I think it is time for me to look for a new challenges after almost 3 years of working.

thats all..hehe. jom baca buku 'Tuesday with Morrie" and get some sleep and texting him. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment