Tuesday, October 12, 2010

when relationship status changed

My friend just update his status to married at facebook. Agak kecil hati di situ tak jemput saya. (gurau je..chinese wedding anyway) ;p

Just wanna tell u I really admire his love story when we worked together as an intern. How his very cute galfren from sabah (that time not yet a gf) came to Ipoh just want to meet him & found out that he'd actually dating somebody else. He eventually broke up with his galfren & coupled with that sabah gal. They were actually very committed to each other & planning to get married but unfortunately the relationship is over. Every gift & present she gave to my friend had a very symbolic meaning which at that time I feel like wow..maybe it is a true love anyway.

After intern, I rarely hang out with my friend anymore & do not know the update of his love story anymore. Saya mmg pendengar setia kisah cinta waktu itu. But I like it anyway..muahaha. When a guy friend telling you how much he loves his girlfren, mulut macam ternganga.. is this kind of love story exist?

Rupenya2 love story itu dah berakhir. Dia kawen dgn org lain. **stalk dkt fb** hee




No comments:

Post a Comment