Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Questions with or without answer.

This year, I'm 23 years old. Few weeks later I'gonna be 24 years old.

And I haven't yet asked myself

1) What is your achievement so far?
2) Are you satisfied with your life?
3) What do you want to achieve in your career?
4) Have you ever think of buying your own car? What model? What colour? Hows the payment?
5) Are you going to stay in your current field of carrier? What about your specialization? Are'nt you going to pursue your career in related company?
6) Will you just accepting gov call? (if they call la) 
7) Are you willing to work outside Ipoh? (Im not saying outside perak because so far, the farthest place I did my study is just 30mins from Ipoh..yep2..teng!)

I know exactly why I didnt yet have the answers.

I am in a comfort zone.

A place where you think you are going to be safe

A place where there's no strangers

A place that you feel you are belong to. 

A place where my bed is occupied with lots of pillow. ;)


Ps: Why so serious? ;P


2 comments: